Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Small world

Just to let you know what a small world it is. Today I was working at Spanky's and a friend of mine came in with her parents. They are visiting from Indiana. I told them that's where Jared is serving his mission. They asked me what city, and I didn't know because we hadn't heard from him yet. They are from Plainfield. When I got home and checked my e-mail, sure enough he had written and he is in Plainfield. I called Ann to find out how close they lived, and Jared is in the same ward as her brother, Steve  Melton. Her parents knew exactly where the Elder's lived. They are so excited. I showed them a picture of him, so they are going to go up to him on Sunday, call him by his first name, and ask for a Spanky's sandwich. Ha ha Pretty crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment