Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Faster than the Speed of Traffic

Dear Jared,

I guess I had better get into the habit of writing to you every Sunday afternoon. Of course I have been thinking of you every day and wondering if you are doing alright. I am so anxious to hear from you that I can hardly stand it.

You had better send me a letter every single week so I can be at peace.

We are out in Vernal today. We came out to go to my cousins wedding over in Colorado. It was a long trip for a quick ceremony, but it was nice. Finally Greg has joined the family. It wasn't in the temple, so that was a little disappointing but it's still good that they got married. Hopefully they will get to the temple some day.

There is no school tomorrow, so we are just going to hang out here until tomorrow and do nothing. Nichole and Shane went on a little get a way to Las Vegas so Grandpa and Taylor went out yesterday afternoon and got all of her kids, so they are all here. It's kind of a madhouse, as you can imagine. Dash just shoved Bransen off of the air mattress and Dash went flying too. He landed on his head and started wailing. Never a dull moment.

We came out late Friday night and Taylor was driving. He has a little bit of a lead foot...you know how he has the need  for speed...anyway, he was going 78 mph when he finally saw the light...lights, I mean, the flashing red and blue kind, that caused him to come to a complete stop. He pulled out his license (his almost license, his learners permit) the registration and the insurance information. Then the officer checked to see if we all had on our seat belts, took the info back to the squad car and made us wait for a few anxious minutes. Finally she (yes, I said SHE) came back and gave Taylor a WARNING...can you believe his LUCK? I think about twenty minutes passed before his heart was beating normal again.  He must have batted his baby blues at her and she let him off. Can you believe that? He's pretty proud that he's one up on you. He said you were only going 12 over. Ha ha ha

I got a little note on FB from Jared. He said he knows that you are going to be an amazing missionary. I know that you will be too. You are an example to many. I am proud of you and I love you so much.

Keep your really fun sense of humor and keep smiling. We are praying for you!

Love,
Mom






Sent from my iPad (weird, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment